- Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Introducing a new way to be together. Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App, and make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Allrecipes, CNN, and more
A short video about hooking up two computers to one monitor, one keyboard and one mouse. I also talk about my plans for a contest here.
This is a neat device. My daughter got it for her RV. It is an 1100 watt power bank.
Great for powering RVs, laptops, cell phones, tablets and camp sites.
I am a amateur radio operator, ham, and I would love to have one of these.
Inergy Kodiak @Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qbzENU
Correction: Hilary already has solar cells. They are with her boat.
If you do buy it please use the link above. I get a small commission.
This should be the end of United.
Airlines should NOT be allowed to overbook. If someone does not show up and they can not fill the seat then fly with empty seats.
I think we should all try and make sure that all the seats on United are empty.
My God … I can not believe how stupid the Trump Administration people are … How are we going to last as a nation for four years of this?
The Department of Homeland Security just outlined the Trump Administration’s standards for extreme vetting. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, the hosts of The Young Turks, tells you how this will kill tourism in the US. Tell us what you think in the comment section below. https://www.tytnetwork.com/go
“Foreigners who want to visit the U.S., even for a short trip, could be forced to disclose contacts on their mobile phones, social-media passwords and financial records, and to answer probing questions about their ideology, according to Trump administration officials conducting a review of vetting procedures.”
Read more here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-ad…
Hosts: Cenk Uygur, Ana Kasparian
Cast: Cenk Uygur, Ana Kasparian
–Donald Trump’s forgetfulness, and uses of filler words and non-specific nouns, correlate with the early signs of Alzheimer’s disease observed in Ronald Regan
Alex Jones is suddenly super sorry about that whole Pizzagate thing. What gives? Cenk Uygur, host of The Young Turks, breaks it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below. http://tytnetwork.com/go
“Alex Jones, a prominent conspiracy theorist and the host of a popular right-wing radio show, has apologized for helping to spread and promote the hoax known as Pizzagate.
The admission on Friday by Mr. Jones, the host of “The Alex Jones Show” and the operator of the website Infowars, was striking. In addition to promoting the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, he has contended that the Sept. 11 attacks were inside jobs carried out by the United States government and that the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax concocted by those hostile to the Second Amendment.
The Pizzagate theory, which posited with no evidence that top Democratic officials were involved with a satanic child pornography ring centered around Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in Washington, D.C., grew in online forums before making its way to more visible venues, including Mr. Jones’s show. And its prominence after the election drew attention to the proliferation of false and misleading news, much of it politically charged, that circulated on platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Mr. Jones made the apology to the owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis, on video, reading from a carefully worded statement that emphasized how widely the theory had spread before he weighed in on it. He said that Infowars had “disassociated” itself from the story in December and had taken down the majority of broadcasts and videos that mentioned it. Mr. Jones also said that two reporters the show had worked with “are no longer with us,” although he did not identify them or discuss the exact nature of their work with Infowars.”*
Read more here: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/bu…
Hosts: Cenk Uygur
Cast: Cenk Uygur
See full story at The Huffington Post
“Prof Robert E Kelly has returned to BBC News to talk about his unexpected viral fame last week when his children crashed his live TV interview to the amusement of millions of people who later watched the clip. Prof Kelly, an expert on South Korea, was joined in the follow-up video with his wife, Jung-a Kim and children Marion and James.”
He confirmed to the BBC’s James Menendez that he was, despite online speculation, wearing trousers during the interview.